Social media is one of the most cost effective ways to generate business but has a small business it can be difficult to understand where to start and how to gain traction, connect with you target audience/customers and engage with them.
Here are some reasons why you should definitely take your social media platform seriously
- The quickest way to gain feedback, connect and engage with your customers directly
- Acquire customer and generate income
- As part of your integrated marketing communication
- To monitor, manage and build your brand reputation
Here are 5 Top Best Practice to grow and engage with your audience on social media
1. Create a social media content strategy/calendar.
2. Be consistent and post daily: Choose a number you can keep up with ( Creative valuable content – Clear pictures and Videos)
3. Work with related influencers with credible page stats
4. Use platform features including ads features
5. Use your stats to make continuous improvement – Demographics, time active, most engaging posts
To get serious about making money and acquiring long term customers from your social media platform click here to register for our next webinar or click here for a 1on1 consultation